Add An Obituary To FaceBook
We recently received a question, “How do I add an obituary to my FaceBook profile?” This is an easy way for who use FaceBook to inform their friends on FaceBook that a loved one or friend had died also to inform them when the funeral service will be held.
There are 5 simple steps to add an Obituary Link to FaceBook:
- Go to the page where the obituary is for your loved one or friend
- Copy the web page URL (address) from the Address Bar in the top of the Browser
- Select the address and then Copy it “Ctrl + C”
- This is an example of what the Address looks like:
- Log into FaceBook and press the “Profile tab at the top
- Press “Post Link”, Paste the link into the bar, press Preview
- Select the appropriate picture, add a comment (optional), and press Post
Please let us know if you have any other questions – just fill out the “Ask The Director” form to the right.