Add An Obituary To Facebook
We recently received a question, “How do I add an obituary to my Facebook profile?” This is an easy way for who use FaceBook to inform their friends on Facebook that a loved one or friend had died also to inform them when the funeral service will be held.
There are 5 simple steps to add an Obituary Link to Facebook:
1. Go to the page where the obituary is for your loved one or friend
2. Copy the web page URL (address) from the Address Bar in the top of the Browser
* Select the address and then Copy it “Ctrl + C”
* This is an example of what the Address looks like:
3. Log into Facebook
4. Paste the link into the Update Status area where is says, “What’s on your mind?”
5. Select the appropriate picture, add a comment (optional), tag people (optional) and click ”Post”
Please let us know if you have any other questions – just fill out the “Ask The Director” form to the right.